... Flood Warning extended until late Wednesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Petit Jean river at Danville.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Sunday the stage was 23.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river was near crest at 23.1ft. The river will
continue to fall to below flood stage by Tuesday before midnight.
* Impacts at 24.0 feet... moderate flooding begins, County roads and
bridges begin to flood. Bailey branch Road, State Highway 80
southwest of Danville, and State Highway 27 north of Danville may
Fld observed forecast 6 am crest
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed crest time date
Petit Jean river
Danville 20 23.1 sun 07 PM 22.6 21.2 19.6 M M
Lat... Lon 3507 9305 3505 9327 3502 9343 3509 9342
3513 9328 3514 9313
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Yell Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:37 PM CST Feb. 25, 2018 – National Weather Service